4 hours history and fun tour
Give yourself half a day to visit the most important monuments of Rome and their enchanting secrets. A light but complete tour in the eternal city. A few hours in a Golf Cart to enjoy the best of Rome. Forget the traffic and immerse yourself in the alleys of the historic center, between palaces and courtyards of the ‘500, to discover a different Rome. Combine the tour with the Colosseum & Sistine Chapel and lunch with Mamma Allegra.
- Pick from your hotel
- Rome Highlights By golf Cart
- Exclusive Priavate Tour in Golf cart
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Pick up From your Hotel
- The beautiful and characteristic Jewish ghetto (only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- Piazza Margana that dates back to the Medieval Roman Period- start of the 1300s ( only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour
- Small maze-like alleys and streets in the historical city centre, bakers, shoemakers, antique doorways and so much more! ( only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- The Palace of the Margani Family (only available with the Rome Golf Cart Tour)
- Theatre of Marcellus (an antique Opera House)
- Capitoline Hill and the beautiful panorama of The Roman Forum
- The Pantheon
- The Trevi Fountain
- The Spanish Square
- Navona Square
- The Colosseum Driver by & Stop
- Transfer Back to your hotel
- Expert local English-speaking Driver Guide
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
What’s not included
- Lunch and any Extras
4 hours history and fun tour
Rome among the Romans! Exploring Rome as one of its inhabitants is simply the best way to do it. If this will be your first time here, the Golf Cart Tour of Rome is for you. On this unusual tour, aboard our Golf Cart, we will travel through narrow alleys touching the most visited and genuine parts of this breathtaking city, stopping at historic houses, characteristic squares, romantic places, fountains and courtyards of the 6th century away from the typical tourist routes, but still located in the heart of the city.
The main stops will be the well-known characteristic sightseeing of Rome. However, we will avoid the chaotic streets full of traffic, exhaust fumes and hubbub that fill the streets of our beautiful city.
During the tour we will visit the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain, the Roman Forum, the Ancient Opera House and, to finish the tour, we will explore none other than the Colosseum. Since we will have already ordered the tickets in advance, we will avoid waiting in line and you will be able to truly enjoy the eternal symbol of Rome, in all its splendor.
During the tour, you’ll enjoy wandering around the quaint cobblestone interior streets. It will be a bit bumpy, but the sight of the ancient gates and romantic courtyards will make you feel like you’ve just entered another world. Some parts of the tour can only be reached on foot, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get out and take as many photos as you’d like.
Walk around and take note of the amazing architectural details of the buildings and courtyards, take a sip to quench your thirst from the Mascherone Fountain that dates back to the early 15th century. You will have a long list of things to choose from during this unusual tour of Rome. There will also be little surprises that we want to share with you. It will be an unforgettable day spent visiting Rome on a Golf Cart.
Lunch at home? Why not? Do as the Romans do!
If you choose to just have a quick lunch we can stop for a piece of pizza that you will savor while strolling through the famous and incomparable Campo de Fiori, a lively market square by day that transforms during the night.
Another option is a unique and personalized experience of a delicious lunch at Mamma Allegra located in the center of the ghetto area. Here you will have the opportunity to eat just like a real Roman, in a private home, guests of the famous Italian friendliness.
Once the morning’s activities are over and lunchtime has arrived, you can enjoy a meal that will fascinate and tantalize all your senses and allow you to touch the “Roman skies” with just one finger!
Not in a restaurant or in an osteria, but in the heart of Rome, in a wonderful neighborhood in the Jewish ghetto! Let yourself be involved in a typical Roman lunch, living a unique culinary experience designed just for you!
Some Options to make your experience with us unforgettable.
Unforgettable lunch at Mamma Allegra’s place, have a beautiful experience of Italian cuisine and enjoy as Romans do !
Experience The lunch at Mamma Allegra house located in the center of the ghetto area. Here you will have the opportunity to eat just like a real Roman, in a private home, guests of the famous Italian friendliness. Take a look our video .
For lunch if you choose to take advantage of the Six-Hour
4 Reasons why you should pick this tour
- If this is your first time in Rome and you’re looking for something original, well you’ve found it! In about 4 hours we will visit the best of Rome with its monuments, squares and fountains, we will travel the characteristic narrow streets, contemplate bourgeois buildings, ancient courtyards, and much more.
- At the end of the tour, you will surely have a better idea of where you want to spend more time or where you can return to get a delicious cappuccino or enjoy a glass of excellent Italian wine. We love this city and our passion is to show travelers the genuine side of Roman-ness.
- It’s fun! Fun is what we’re all about! With our Golf Cart, you will see Rome from a totally different perspective. Long story short, you’ll experience Rome the way Romans experience it every day. Plus, you won’t have to drive! Get completely lost as we take you through little alleyways, enjoy all its charm as we travel this mysterious maze through the center of this ancient city, away from the smog, scooters and buses, and then magically end up right in front of the Pantheon.
- We are part of DriverGuideServiceTour, a highly professional private company that has been in the tourism business for over 20 years. Creating various tours, researching what our clients want and how to best meet their needs are our priorities. Certified as a valid Tour Operator, our company complies with all the rules of the Italian Department of Tourism.
Give yourself half a day to visit the most important monuments of Rome and their enchanting secrets. A light but complete tour in the eternal city….
Up to 7 persons
Duration: 3 hours
Rome by Night 2-hour tour under the stars: Our city by night is simply one of a kind you’ll simply fall even more in love with it. An added bonus, get a glimpse of the open- sky museum when it is fully-illuminated. With our DeluxGolfCart we’ll enjoy the fresh air in the mystical alleways, intertwining streets, antique buildings, and romantic 5th century courtyards.
Up to 7 persons
Duration: 4 hours
Today I will take you with me on this journey through the beauties of the Eternal City by visiting the most important spots in the city center but above all I will tell you about it and I will show it to you through my eyes.